OBTAINING TRAVEL INSURANCE is probably one of the most important steps in planning a holiday – be it overseas or within Australia.
It is imperative that before purchasing a travel insurance product, you read the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (PDS / FSG) for the product you are interested in purchasing, to ensure it will meet your particular insurance needs.
When searching for a policy that is right for you, you need to take into consider some very important questions, including:
- What country will I be spending most of my time in?
- How long will I be away away for?
- How many people are travelling and what are their ages?
- What activities will I be participating in (eg, skiing)?
- Do I or others have any pre-existing medical conditions that should be disclosed?
- As a frequent traveller should I get an annual or multi-trip policy?
- How much excess do I want to pay?
To obtain a copy of the most up to date PDS / FSG for our available products, please email your request by clicking here. To get an instant quote, click below.